That link works for me.

-Adrian

Tim Ruppert wrote:
I still do not anywhere.  I'll be happy to have Contegix look into this, but
we've done this before and I know what the answer will be.  I put in -
http://demo904.ofbiz.org/ and it always goes where it's supposed to.  Is there
another problem that I'm missing?

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

----- "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net> wrote:

now I get
a time out.

Tim Ruppert sent the following on 8/18/2009 3:52 AM:
This has been fixed - please clear you cache and try again.  I have
tested it on different browsers and there doesn't appear to be an
issue.
Cheers,
Tim
--