A big yes from me too!

By the way, have you seen the eclipse process framework (EPF)?  It is a tool
for documenting processes.  It was really designed for software development
processes such as Rational Unified Process (and it's opensource version -
OpenUP), but people are using it to document business processes too.  It
would provide structure to developing and publishing ofbiz help.

The site http://epf.eclipse.org/wikis/openup/ was developed using EPF.  As
you can see, there are many different views that would be useful for ofbiz:
Roles, Delivery Processes, Tasks, etc.

An example workflow documentation:

http://epf.eclipse.org/wikis/openup/process.openup.base/deliveryprocesses/inception_phase_iteration_1EFD4B4F.html?proc=_SuWj4dOPEdyqlogshP8l4g&path=_SuWj4dOPEdyqlogshP8l4g,_8tQrUVQvEd2i9JHp7xurvw,_kYVSUdOPEdyqlogshP8l4g&nodeId=3e2ab3ee

If I get a chance, I will put some ofbiz examples together.

Cheers,

Chris