Ajay,

just to be clear here. The above issue is not an ofbiz issue, but rather a
Tomcat one in order to provide a default ssl certificate for https
conversation, correct?
Note that a self-generated certificate will possibly still cause issues when
you expose it to a public IP because then the URL of the site needs to match
the URL for the ssl certificate.

Regards

Carsten