Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
Love the layout of smoothfeather.
not sure if this is the layout of just code
Method public java.lang.String
org .ofbiz .widget .screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
throws
org .ofbiz .base .util .GeneralException ,java .io .IOException ,org .xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException
threw an exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.screenrende...@6770f2 with arguments of types
[java.lang.String,java.lang.String,] The problematic instruction:
- ---------- ==> ${screens.render(portlet.screenLocation,
portlet.screenName)} [on line 33, column 13 in
component://common/webcommon/portal/showPortalPage.ftl] ---------- Java
backtrace for programmers: ----------
freemarker.template.TemplateModelException: Method public
java.lang.String
org .ofbiz .widget .screen.ScreenRenderer.render(java.lang.String,java.lang.String)
throws
org .ofbiz .base .util .GeneralException ,java .io .IOException ,org .xml.sax.SAXException,javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException
threw an exception when invoked on
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.screenrende...@6770f2 with arguments of types
[java.lang.String,java.lang.String,] at
freemarker .ext.beans.OverloadedMethodModel.exec(OverloadedMethodModel.java:134)
at