Hi Weixue,

Could you point me to an example of where the demo data violates a unique constraint?

Thanks
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 31/08/2009, at 12:12 PM, weixuezhang wrote:

Either demo data or entitymodel definition has problem. Can someone look into this problem?

I found 6 places with unique="true" in trunk as below. I simply changed "true" into "false", then started from creating a new database.

accounting\entitydef\entitymodel.xml
1,931: <index name="GLACCT_UNQCD" unique="true">

marketing\entitydef\entitymodel.xml
216: <index name="CNTLSTCST_MSG_ID" unique="true">

party\entitydef\entitymodel.xml (2 matches)
714: <index name="COMMEVT_MSG_ID" unique="true">
1,007: <index name="EMAIL_VERIFY_HASH" unique="true">

product\entitydef\entitymodel.xml (2 matches)
1,839: <index name="INVITEM_SOFID" unique="true">
1,842: <index name="INVITEM_ACTNM" unique="true">

I found demo data doesn't specify value for some of these fields, default value of them is null. When inserting multiple records of data, demo data seeding will get failure due to the unique index constrain.

Thanks.
Weixue Zhang