I am sorry.  I still do not really understand.  After a try, the sources are
inputed to datasource, but I cannot find it.  Where can I find it?

Steps:
1) Go to "DATA FILE TOOLS" and fill in the file link, enclosed please find
the format and the files:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<data-files xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";

xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/datafiles.xsd";>
    <data-file name="productImport" separator-style="delimited"
type-code="UTF-8"
        delimiter="&#009;" text-delimiter=""
        description="this takes the product data from doba file"
        has-header="true">
        <record name="Product" limit="many">
            <field name="productId" ignored="false" type="String"/>
            <field name="sku" ignored="true" type="String"/>
            <field name="categories" ignored="true" type="String"/>
            <field name="brandName" ignored="false" type="String"/>
            <field name="price" ignored="true" type="String"/>
        </record>
    </data-file>
</data-files>

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25326822/productImport.csv productImport.csv
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25326822/productschema.xml productschema.xml

2) Get the Entity XML File
http://www.nabble.com/file/p25326822/productOutput.xml productOutput.xml :
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<entity-engine-xml>
<Product productId="&quot;productId&quot;" brandName="&quot;brandName&quot;"
/>
<Product productId="20270308" brandName="&quot;PLUSTEN&quot;" />
<Product productId="&quot;012224&quot;" brandName="&quot;ARTBOX&quot;" />
</entity-engine-xml>

3) Go to "ENTITY ENGINE TOOLS" > "XML DATA IMPORT", input the Entity XML
file, get the message input to datasource.

What next? I cannot find the data.  What is going wrong?

Regards,
Terence