Hi Jacopo

In MRP Log, application automatically assigns the Job Id , Job name. but
after we refresh that page it fails that mrp by dsiplaying its Status Id as
"failed"

but if i want to see the Inventory events it displays the follwing data :

Type
             Desc                    Date
Qty.            Total

[RubberBasket]  Raw material ]  Facility: 10030

4550
                                                Minimum Stock: 5507
                                                Reorder Quantity: 1000
                                                Days To Ship:

Manufacturing Order requirement
10147-10148     2009-08-18 16:23:26.    -30         4520

where rubber basket is the raw material for finished good - basket ball,
minimum stock , reorder qty. are the values set through Product--> Facility
tab. Unable to understand how is it taking the Manufactuing Order
requirement values.

Also please help that how will requirements be created under Order Module
--> Requirements for raw material when it will reach its minimum stock.

We are using current version of Ofbiz - 9.04

Looking for your advise

Thanks and regards,