There are no values assigned to the property so it isn't actually doing anything.

Regards
Scott

On 10/09/2009, at 1:07 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <vijaywargiya.ash...@gmail.com>
+1 for adding svn:ignore on hot-deploy folder and moving readme.txt file
somewhere else.

I just had a look : hot-deploy folder has already svn:ignore in its properties

So I don't understand what change is really required, svn:ignore on the README file ?

Jacques

+ive vote for this change: 4 - Vikas, Scott, Jacques (Probably? ;o) ),
Ashish.
-ive vote for this change: 0
Althought I would wait for expert comment on this before we do it on trunk.
--
Ashish