Hi All

Yes, it is possible to manage products and its prices through Catalog
manager module but I am not very sure about subscription management feature
in Ofbiz. As you have mentioned that time and resource is a constraint then
ofbiz ideally fit for your application as it is open    source, OFBiz supports
Operating systém as Open SUSE, Browser as Firefox and other office
applications such as Open Office etc; which is absolutely free and moreover
you need not to develop the source code from scratch, you can configure and
customize your application using the prebuilt modules and functionalities

Cheers!!!!!!!!

Preeti Verma
Configurator cum Business analyst - OFbiz Projects
Pal Infocom Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mohali - INDIA