Hi Neha,

One way is to front your OFBiz with Apache Web server. You can create virtual host in Apache web server and then user AJP Proxy to connect to the OFBiz.

It is also possible to use the Virtual hosts in Tomcat and since OFBiz embeds Tomcat, it should be possible as well. I never tried this and do not have idea how it would work.

Thanks,

Raj

neha.me...@lntinfotech.com wrote:
Hi Raj,

I need to deploy complete complete suite of applications through different domains with single OFBiz instance and on same server.

Raj Saini <rajsa...@gmail.com> 09/11/2009 11:22 AM
Please respond to
user@ofbiz.apache.org

user@ofbiz.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Hosting OFBiz on a single server with multiple domain names, without cloning components

Hi Neha,

Do you want to deploy the store front (e-commerce) you want to deploy on multiple domain? Or you want to access the complete suite of applications through different domains?

Thanks,

Raj

neha.me...@lntinfotech.com wrote:
Hi,

I want to deploy single OFBiz application,hosted on a single application

server but with multiple domain names.
I do not want to clone the components to achieve this.Can you help me in

this regard...