Hi, Larry

>From the constructor of class SQLProcesser, there is no need to close it

So if you close it by yourself, the pool will be run out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry.Liu [mailto:xiangqian....@wizitsoft.com]
Sent: 2009年9月14日 9:45
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Do we need to manually close SQLProcesser?

Hi Gray,

Thanks for your help,

So according to my understanding, trying to close the SQLProcessor will
cause available connection in the pool fewer and fewer and there will be "No
ManagedConnections Available!" exception in the end, isn't it?

Now we have a B2C website running on ofbiz, using Database mysql5.0

we only have about 2000 visitors one day, we have set the max mysql
connection to 150, in my assumption, that is enough, but it keeps on
throwing the error
"No ManagedConnections Available!" every one or two days,

So there could be the problem of

1. Ofbiz out-of-the-box code leads to the connection leakage
2. Customization code leads to the connection leakage.

Obviously we thought the problem is in our customized code, and SQLProcessor
is the only part where we use the connections directly. so that's why I am
asking the question in the first mail.

But it seems this is not the problem.

Hope somebody can share more information about this "No ManagedConnections
Available!" information, thanks.

Thanks.

Regards,
Liu Xiangqian