Hi Chris,
Global chart of accounts should be showing the rolled_up balance for "Company" only for those organizations/sub-organizations who are in relation ROLL_UP and have accounting GL setup for rolled up party. For more information please have a look at patch attached at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2817 . Though this patch is working correctly but there are still some minor changes in it. I am sure that from this patch you can identify that how can we show rolled_up balance of child(ACCOUNTING) in parent's(COMPANY) chart of accounts.
Let me know if you have more questions related to data setup.

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit