Hi Ashish,

I'm currently doing some work developing a small eclipse rcp application for
a client that connects to an ofbiz backend.

As I'm learning more about developing eclipse applications, I can see areas
where developer productivity could be increased by providing a richer ofbiz
development environment.  I was wondering if any work had already been done
towards creating an eclipse plugin?

Many thanks,

Chris