Hi Anil,

The latest OFBiz release is 9.04.  Release 9.04 has more features then that
of 4.0, you can find the differences at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Main+New+Features.  No new development
occurs in the stable releases, just bug fixes, thats why they are called
stable releases.  Many people use release 4.0 and thats the reason it is
still eligible for bug fixes.  All the development is done in trunk.
--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak