Hi Akhil,

Please find data for productId="WG-9943" in DemoProduct.xml (line# 281).

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

On 16-Sep-09, at 7:25 PM, Ofbiz Learner wrote:

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for that. Can you please throw light on this?
I mean where exactly and what exactly i should look into. I am a beginner in
this and any help in this will be highly appreciated.

Please help and eloborate.

Thanks