Hi Everyone,

For my website, I have in admin multiple publish points to the same webSiteId. Currently, when I create a new publish point, the website will select that new publish point id as its default, and the CMS tab will show the content of only that selected publish point to browse through.

Is there a way in admin to actually switch between the CMS content of other publish points you create for the same website? My goal is to divide CMS content between those publish points so that the content does not cause congestion under a single tree.

Thanks,

~Evan

Evan Fowler
Web Developer