Yes Hans this seems a good Idea.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey

On Sep 17, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Hans Bakker wrote:

then log the ip and let it block by infrastructure people?

On Thu, 2009-09-17 at 16:00 +1200, Scott Gray wrote:
We have one, if I'm not wrong it's there for both signup and any page
edits.

Regards
Scott

On 17/09/2009, at 3:46 PM, Hans Bakker wrote:

looks like we need a captcha here......

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 19:47 -0700, Sharan-F wrote:
Hi

Just to let you know that 'magic' has come back again and brought his
friends (Robert, Jeffrey, Nathan, Sam, Lamont, Fred, Shawn and
Frank) along
too!

Thanks
Sharan

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4 wrote:

Yes I know that migration work is under process - lets see how
much time
it
takes.
In the meantime we can safely ignore or delete that user.

--
Ashish

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 4:26 PM, Jacques Le Roux <