Yes, initially I thought of that, i.e. to wrap the worker method by service,
but both the methods expects ServletRequest object as the parameter.

Regarding moving the code to the service, there is another issue, the
getPartyPostalAddresses returns contactMech, partyContactMech &
partyContactMechPurposes objects in the result and retrieved by the groovy
file where this method is called, same is the issue with
getCurrentPostalAddres.

I guess we can commit the patch for getPartyPostalAddress, as it just
returns the postaladdress of the specified party and the specified
contactMechPurposeTypeId which is optional. Any other thoughts ?