ooops... of course this was not intended for this mailing list :-)
sorry for the confusion... I probably need a coffee

Jacopo

On Sep 22, 2009, at 4:06 PM, Jacopo Cappellato wrote:

Hi all,

I am one of the committers of the Apache OFBiz project, and as you may know we are using Geronimo Tx Manager as the default JTA implementation.

We have some code that is not working and I am wondering if you may give us some hints to fix it; the code below attempts to bind the GeronimoTransactionManager using JNDI:

ic.rebind("java:comp/UserTransaction", new GeronimoTransactionManager());

unfortunately the code above throws the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: RegistryContext: object to bind must be Remote, Reference, or Referenceable

Thanks,

Jacopo Cappellato