Sorry I was not able to understand "find query" part. I got the "widget" part. Where do we specify "find query"?

Thank you for the help.
Su-

BJ Freeman wrote:
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entity.html#View_Entity_Modeling
The where is in the find query.
or conditionals in the widgets.

su2 sent the following on 9/22/2009 12:52 PM:
Hello Friends,

I would like to create a view entity for entity "orderheader" and
"orderContactMech". I want to have that to represent following SQL.

SELECT orderheader.orderId, orderheader.orderDate,
orderContactMech.contactMechId FROM orderheader OUTER JOIN orderContactMech ON orderheader.orderId =
orderContactMech.orderId
WHERE orderContactMech.contactMechPurposeTypeId = 'SHIPPING_LOCATION'.

I have idea how to create view entity without WHERE clause. But not sure how
to add WHERE clause.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.

Su-