BJ,

Please try and keep in mind that there are hundreds of subscribers on these mailing lists and sending junk responses such as this is really just a waste of everyones time.

Thanks

Su,

Same as my last response, Orders and ContactMechs are tied together using OrderContactMech, the contactMechPurposeTypeId that you want to match is SHIPPING_LOCATION. I strongly recommend that you start browsing the entities using webtools and trying to understand how they relate otherwise this is going to be a very long process for you.

Regards
Scott