It is also normally possible to adjust your database settings to have it log all SQL statements.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 24/09/2009, at 1:24 PM, Yoke Power wrote:

Hi Su,

I believe the query is not printed even in the Verbose, But if you
have a capability to debug, the query is constructed in the
org.ofbiz.entity.datasource.GenericDAO class; there are multiple
select methods in there where the query is constructed. You could
modify the code to add a print statement or do a debug using tools
like eclipse, Hope this helps

- YOKEPOWER