Found the right solution, at least for me an Oxygen users http://www.oxygenxml.com/docbook_editor.html?adw=true&gclid=CImBn9r2iZ0CFUxs4wodN0xf2w

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Thanks Hans sounds logical. Anyway, from my very limited experience, I guess
The Eclipse plugin is not the ideal solution.

Jacques

From: "Hans Bakker" <mailingl...@antwebsystems.com>
To: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
I installed docbook V5.....

On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 08:29 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
As I don't want to learn all Docbook tags, I tried to install the Vex editor as a plugin in Eclipse (Ganymede == 3.4) but it's not
working (and is a known issue).
So I found a solution here
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Error-message-when-starting-eclipse-w-VEX-plugin-p13036761.html
It works but when I load it asks me about the version of docbook documents I use. I searched in ML but I'm not quite sure about it,
any ideas ?
BTW it looks like using OpenOffice (with a plugin?) could be a better solution
http://xml.openoffice.org/xmerge/docbook/UserGuide.html...

What I want to do is to put tips like that http://markmail.org/message/73e5wtnb2m4w4ikw in the online help. For instance this one
would be at the page https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/runService.
I'm sure this would be a great benefit for everybody

From: "Sharan-F" <sharan.f...@gmail.com>

> Thanks for all the work Hans - its sounds fantastic. Will take a look to see
> if there is anything I can help with.
>
> Sharan
>

> Jacques Le Roux-2 wrote:
>>
>> Yes, bravo Hans! We have just to learn docBook now (but sounds easy)...
>>
>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
>>> This sounds great! Thanks Hans!
>>>
>>> -Adrian

Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates