Akhil,
    You can create a new product of type "Manufacturing Package: Pick
Assembly", and then you can associated the selected products that you want
to sell in a bundle to this new product as components in ProductAssoc
entity.  For this new product you can define new prices.

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak