Hi Ruth, have you tried using the browser zoom out function with Biziness theme? - it makes the Biziness theme much more usable.

Ruth Hoffman wrote:
Hi Jacques:
Now that I know how, I always revert to the "Flat Grey" theme. While the graphic enhancements are nice on some of the other themes, they take up too much space within the browser window. At times, it is difficult to find navigation links etc.

Is there any way to revert the ecommerce site back to the one product listing per line layout? Not sure if the 3x3 listing is a result of a new theme or some other change.

Regards,
Ruth
Ruth Hoffman, Author, Mentor & OFBiz Enthusiast
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com
Looking for more OFBiz info, please visit my website: http://www.myofbiz.com

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know what the community thinks about Bizness Time as default theme.

Do you use it?
Do you change for another theme ?
Which one fo you prefer?
Did you find bugs in one of the theme but not another?