Hi Hans,

Thanks for the explanation ! Everything is clear now.

Regards,

Le 14/10/2009 05:35, Hans Bakker a écrit :
Hi Erwan,

the help system is part of the documentation system. The links you
mention are part of the Apache OFBiz document you can view at:
http://localhost:8080/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML

and in the content component content ->  content ->  navigation ->
documents ->  view apache ofbiz html

So in other words the help page information is included in the ofbiz
document, however not the other way around.

Regards,
Hans