I like the bluelight theme. It has a fresh and bright feel... As such I find
it more appealing than flatgray.
However, the font size is to large for my taste. And I would rather like to
see that I could go straight from the toplevel to a sub menu in
'applications' via some cascading of menu-items and sub menus.

Further more if functionality is not supposed to be shown it should not be
seen (e.g. competitors in the SFA menu), but I guess that has less to do
with the style sheet.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

Pierre