Hi Ryan, Bruno:
I couldn't have said it better myself. This is a great start and Ryan's comments are spot-on!
Regards,
Ruth

Ryan Foster wrote:
Bruno,

I love the concept of the breadcrumb navigation. It is innovative, compact, and informative - once you figure out how to use it. I think in its current implementation, it is not very intuitive. It looks like a breadcrumb, and acts like a nav, but since it is a multi-functional element, it should look like a multi-functional element. It needs to look like a breadcrumb and it needs to look like navigation. Some of Yahoo!'s properties like Yahoo! Food and Yahoo! TV are good examples of this concept done right. I would love to see something like this in the BlueLight theme:

Just my 2 cents. I like what you have done so, I just think it needs a little love...

*Ryan Foster*
HotWax Media
801.671.0769
ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com <mailto:ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com>