Did you read the link that Jacques posted?

Quick summary:
dev list: development related to the ofbiz project itself, not customizations
user list: everything else

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 20/10/2009, at 7:55 PM, Lucio Crusca wrote:

Il martedì 20 ottobre 2009 08:37:09 Jacques Le Roux ha scritto:
And please Aswat, stop to use dev ML for such questions
I don't get it... on the one hand that seemed to me a dev question, on the other hand this is also the users ML... can you explain me what exactly can
be posted here and what should not?

Beware, I don't want a flame, I only need to understand.

--
Virtual Bit di Lucio Crusca
via Isonzo, 5 - 10069 - Villar Perosa (TO)