in a nut shell if you through ofbiz collect a CC # you are under PCI.
the only way is to send the customer to a site that handles CC and all
ofbiz does is store the authorization code.
I use Paypal that way.
Paypal also lets you style you payment page on there site.
it is transparent to the customer.

Scott. sent the following on 10/22/2009 8:47 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation