them, at least there (CostCenters)

From: "Rishi Solanki" <rishisolan...@gmail.com>
Hi Jacques,
Sorry, some how I missed your question.
Your question is not clear to me. Please Explain.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Hi Rishi,

What using Ajax and jsonservice-multi adds to a form of type multi ?

From: "Rishi Solanki" <rishisolan...@gmail.com>

 Hi Stephen,
Have look at - https://demo.ofbiz.org/accounting/control/CostCenters
Here the form submit use the AJAX and handled using the
"jsonservice-multi"
handler of org.ofbiz.webapp.event.JSONServiceMultiEventHandler.
HTH !

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Stephen Rufle <sru...@salmonllc.com>