The opensourcestrategies tutorial is a bit old now, you should better use
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/UBE

Jacques

From: "Oliver Thoms" <o...@unitb-consulting.de>
Hello Adavit,

you have most likely some typos or similar in the references of requests ti
screens and/or your screen definition.

A great set of tutorials to build a new application for OFBiz:

http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php

Try "Hello World" 1-3 it shows the basic principals of Screens, Entities and
how to set them up.

Regards,
Oliver