Hi all,

I tried to add financial accounts as a payment method to the shop. actually
everything seems to be prepared for this - just the checkoutpayment.ftl has
to be changed, so that the finaccounts are shown as an option.
As far as I can see theCheckoutPayment.groovy already inkludes the
finaccounts as payment-methods - as there are the following lines:

finAccounts = delegator.findByAnd("FinAccountAndRole", [partyId : partyId,
roleTypeId : "OWNER"]);
finAccounts = EntityUtil.filterByDate(finAccounts,
UtilDateTime.nowTimestamp(), "roleFromDate", "roleThruDate", true);
finAccounts = EntityUtil.filterByDate(finAccounts);
context.finAccounts = finAccounts;

My problem is, that the findByAnd-Method does return zero Objects - although
the customer I'm doing the test with has a valid finAccount.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
Alexander