Jacques

From: "su2" <shu...@pexsupply.com>

Do you know if there is any patch?

Actually I have older version of ofbiz which does not have "shipping X%
discount" promo option. If there is any patch available it will be really
helpful.

Thank you.
su-

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Quick answer : ProductPromoWorker.java

Jacques

From: "su2" <shu...@pexsupply.com>

Thanks Jacques,

From developer's point of, where can I find the code? the actual promo
code
and the check on checkout page?

It would be helpful if I get little inside as developer's point of view.

Thank you.
su -

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Yes, it is: select your product/category in condition and  in action
"shipping X% discount" vit X=100

Yes, it is: select your product/category in condition and  in action
"shipping X% discount" with X=100

Jacques

From: "su2" <shu...@pexsupply.com>

Hello Freinds,

Is it possible to create a promotion - "FREE SHIPPING" for certain
products/category ?

Please let me know the steps.

I really appreciate the help.

Thank you.