Thanks for the quick reply.

I've check out the link. I've noticed that when I'm using only 1 product as
a qualifier, I don't have any problems. It is when I combine products as
qualifiers (ex. 1 of GZ-1004 and 3 of GZ-2002)  that the promo doesn't get
triggered.

I'm not totally sure if I'm setting up my promo conditions/actions/products
correctly..
cond 1 : X Quantity of Product >= 1
cond 2 : X Quantity of Product >= 3

action : X Product for Y Price, quantity = 4, amount = 50

product 1 : condSeqId = 01, actionSeqId = 01, productId = GZ-1004
product 1 : condSeqId = 02, actionSeqId = 01, productId = GZ-2002

What I would want to happen is for the promo to be triggered when both
conditions are satisfied. Would that be possible?

Thanks again.