Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 2/12/2009, at 10:30 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

You can't no longer acces your page on the Contegix wiki ? Weird!
For the moment we have not asked Contegix team to change anything there...

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
since it seems the url is being forwarded so could the
docs but changed to docs1 to I can access my pages that are not moved to
the new site?
BJ Freeman sent the following on 12/1/2009 10:29 AM:
the most recent one
http://docs.ofbiz.org
Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/1/2009 9:50 AM:
Hi BJ,

What do you call the old site, Contegix or the old old site ?

Which pages are not found (I suppose on cwiki, ie at ASF)

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>
I was copying pages from the old site.
I can no longer access it.
Can't access pages on the new site either.
getting a lot of pages not found