Jeroen,

I do interested in previewing your solution.

Regards,
Anousak

On 11 30, 2009 8:00 AM, "Jeroen van der Wal" <jer...@stromboli.it> wrote:

We've developed a quite sophisticated solution for managing (commercial)
properties on top of Ofbiz. It will be available in Q1 2010 but if anybody
is interested I'm happy to give preview. Some features:

Asset Management
- Show your assets in a tree view with unlimited levels (complex, building,
floor, unit, etc.)
- Define custom attributes
Lease Management
- Base rent
- Turnover rent
- Rent indexation
- Discounts
Service Charges
- Budget on property level and divide to individual tenants
- Reconciliation of purchase invoices
Metrics
- Store any type of data on any level of an agreement that you want to be
used in lease calculation. Example: the monthly turnover of the tentants.
Invoicing
- Choose any invoice frequency and offset (in advance vs. afterwards)
- Automatic reconciliation when lease details change
- Calculates the total value of a lease and compares that to already
invoiced amounts

Best,

Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.