From: Christopher Snow [mailto:sno...@snowconsulting.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, December 07, 2009 11:37 AM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: Apache Mod Rewrite Rules

Hi Len,

Are you just trying to get ofbiz up and running to try it out?  If you
are just trying out ofbiz, you don't need to install apache httpd.

Cheers,

Chris

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookb

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk