Oops, this was to user ML

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Hi,

Here is a thread that I began answering to a Jeroen's message (I guess I
received 2 messages and answered only to mine).
I think it maybe useful to have it on user ML (at least as an archive)

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Ha yes, but it's unreadeable when printed on my (old) Laserjet 5L.
Anyway you showed me the way, I will have a try later

()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

PS: I tried also on my (old also) HP 990cxi, because of the color, still hard
to read, nevermind the PDF is great

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Great, thanks Jeroen,

The forrests applaud :o)

From: "Jeroen van der Wal" <jvander...@stromboli.it>
Tweaked the map by arranging the leaves and was able to get it on four
pages. Saved some trees today ;-)

Jeroen

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Jacques Le Roux