Hi Shi,

That's great !! I was thinking about flash with ofbiz for quite sometime ...

So does OFBiz-BlazeDS supports all the components (modules, like party,
order etc or is it that its just a base to build communication between other
componets.

And just one query, what about search engines, although we won't need to
think about it if we are developing an internal application or say
application which deals with other components other than eCommerce, and if
its eCommerce then the question of search engine arise ?

And what do you think of GWT ?

- Abdullah