Hi Erwan,

You can maintain your general and administrative expenses in GlAcountId -
700000 or its children like - 720000 or 780000
To do so, you need to do following setup -
1) Assign GlAccount to organization -
https://demo.ofbiz.org/accounting/control/AssignGlAccount
2) As per my knowledge concern, currently there is currently Payment Type for
general and administrative expenses is not exist so you have to create a new
PaymentType (OTHER_EXPENSES) for parent DISBURSEMENT.
        <PaymentType paymentTypeId="OTHER_EXPENSES" parentTypeId="DISBURSEMENT"
description="Other Expenses" hasTable="N"/>
        Load above line form
https://demo.ofbiz.org/webtools/control/EntityImport or through your data file.
3) Then create an outgoing payment against the invoice submitted by employee
for payment type OTHER_EXPENSES and assigned GlAccountId (in step #1).
https://demo.ofbiz.org/ap/control/newPayment

PS : What if we add a new payment type for Other Expenses or General And
Administrative Expenses.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit