Hi Ramkrishna,
Others are also shown but not on the main page. If you want to see them then
in the left navigation under the section Browse Categories may be of your
interest.
It is the customer choice which products he/she wants on the main page we
need to add those products in Promotional Category.
Still if customer wants then you may show the other categories product on
main page.

Rishi Solanki
Enterprise Software Developer
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.