Hans,
Thank you for your response and sorry for the late reply. Could you please
let me know what this portlet which shows purchase orders for a certain
supplier is called, because I do not see any such portlet.
Also, do I need to give any specific roles or something for this portlet
choice to show up?

Thanks,
Advait