Hi Rishi,

My previous question was not clear I think. Please *apologize* for this.
Here, I am writing in clear terms.

I am using 2 instances of ofbiz for one of my web application.
-First ofbiz instance points e-commerce module only.
-Second ofbiz instance used to represent all other modules(catalog, content,
partymgr, ordermgr, webtools etc.)

These two ofbiz instances hosted on different machines. Communications
configured by proxyPass calls at apache.

Here goes my problem, I enabled cache for retrieving ProductCategoryMembers.
Here, when ever I do any CRUD operations on this entity(i.e, *obiviously
happens in second ofbiz instance*), cache gets cleared for second instance
only. Its not getting cleared for first instance of Ofbiz. Otherwise I need
to wait for certain time on first instance(as per cache.properties file)
which is not relevant in this scenario.

To refresh cache in these two ofbiz instances at once what I supposed to do?
Is there any synchronization technique for this??

--
Thanks,