Hi Chris,

You can use the ext data for that. Look for ext in entityengine.xml. Then you can use run-install-extseed. See the main build.xml file. Also, from OFBiz main dir, "ant -p" is your friend.

Jacques

From: "Christopher Snow" <sno...@snowconsulting.co.uk>
During developing my component, I am frequently creating new demo data
as my component grows and pasting the data into the webtools import
screen.

Is there a way to automate loading the demo data for my component?
Running ant run-install is not practical because it installs the demo
data for all the components (and takes ages).

I would like to keep my demo data in the default "demo" reader so that
it will still get installed with ant run-install when I finally deploy
my project.

Something like the following ant target would do what I'm looking for:

./ant run-install-readers -Ddata-readers=demo -Dcomponents=mycomponent

Many thanks in advance,

Chris