Hi Ramkrishna,

Please look at */framework/example/widget/example/ExampleForms.xml file, here
form - "EditExample" would help you to display fields on page. On submit,
fields would passed as a parameters to the targeted request. And then if you
want it in service, please keep formFieldName and service IN parameter name
same.

Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit