Hello All,

I am trying to use popup.js for rederning popup.
but popup are rendered on its default position, I want to changed its
position
please suggest me how can I set custom position of popup by using popup.js
for rendering popup I am using following code

    new Popup('popupBox','popupLink', {modal: true, position: '', trigger:
'click'})

I tried to understand popup.js code but unable to get following Regular
Expression that used in condition

    if (mo =
this.options.position.match(/^\s*([^\s,]+)\s*,\s*([^\s,]+)\s*$/)) {

it used in get_popup_position() function of popup class.

Thanks in Advance

Thanks & Regards
--
Rohit Jain