Hello Carsten,

PS.: My collegue speaks perfect German and Austrian . (20 year experience
and lived in Germany).
I am interested in working together with you.

We have experience with the catalogue manager with multilingual product and
page content.
We are at the moment implementing and modifying
http://www.olagos.eu/ecommerce/control/main for having a specific graphical
layout as you can see in our trial which is also online at the moment.

We have not yet experience in the accounting module.
However we have experience in the inventory module.

We speak also fluently French, Flemish, German, Austrian and English.

Looking further,

Heidi