From: "rohit" <rohitksur...@yahoo.com>
Hi,

Please also check the jobsandbox database for any service not properly
terminated, for eg. they are still in the running status.

i had a lot of problem with us service not ending properly. even with the
latest code running i have to manually delete some running process on the
database. Each running process seems to block 1 - 2 pool connection and
hence the error. currently for eg. the sendorderconfirmation email gets
stuck as a running process for a long time.

A Jira issue is pending for that

Hope it help.

Rohit

Juan Pablo wrote:

Hi Community.

Today I had a lot of error messages when I execute some operations: Update
Product, Facility Receipt, etc.

This is one of the error messages:

------

Error en la llamada el evento:
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
Service invocation error (Could not commit transaction for service
[updateProduct] call: Roll back error, could not commit transaction, was
rolled back instead because of: Failure in findByCondition operation for
entity [ProductDimension]: org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException:
Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a
new
connection from the pool). Rolling back
transaction.org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDataSourceException: Unable to
esablish
a connection with the database. (Unable to acquire a new connection from
the
pool) (Unable to esablish a connection with the database. (Unable to
acquire
a new connection from the pool)))

------
I understand that the main erro is "Unable to acquire a new connection
from
the pool" but I donĀ“t understand how I can resolve.

I use a local installation with a unique user!

Thaks.

--
Juan Pablo