Hi Hans,

The reason to contribute it to OFBiz is because we think it would be a good new feature for OFBiz.

You are right, the recommendation is done by the Strands Recommender (commercial) but you are free to use this addon. I think it is similar to use UPS, DHL or FEDEX, eBay, Google Checkout, etc.

Regards.

It looks like this is an interface to a commercial product. Why not simply distribute this interface with your product because the
interface is only useful with the product?